We all know the holidays can be a stressful time, whether you’re baking tons of cookies, last minute shopping, or preparing to host a holiday get together with friends, this is the perfect drink to help get you in the holidayspirit(pun intended)!
This is the perfect opportunity to use our Holiday Blend (on sale for a limited time)! The Seven Star Coffee Co. Holiday Blend has all the flavor and aroma that you’d want to wake up to on Christmas morning! It pairs perfectly with biscotti and sugar cookies, both of which can be dunked in your cup for a quick and festive breakfast!
While this recipe is alcoholic, I’ve also included the non-alcoholic alternative, which I find to be just as tasty! I used my french press for this recipe, but you can use whatever your preferred brew method is. Check out my french press guide if you need help with consistently brewing the perfect cup!
I used this Bodum French Press for this recipe, as well as for my daily morning cup, and it's excellent for under $20!
Yield: 2 drinks
- 10 ounces Seven Star Coffee Holiday Blend
- 2 ounces Rumchata (or horchata for the non-alcoholic version)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Brew your Holiday Blend Coffee and divide between two mugs.
- Add ½ tablespoon brown sugar to each mug and stir to help dissolve.
- Add 1 ounce Rumchata (or horchata).
- That’s it! Kick your feet up by the fire and enjoy!